Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oh, hello again!

I envy all those moms with their cute pictures uploaded and blogged every day.  I tell you, these kids I've got here are so stinkin' cute, and I know the entire world wants to ooh and ahh every their every milestone each day.  I just haven't been able to make it work lately.  So here's a quick catch-up!


4th of July - What a cute bunch!



Tayla's 1st Day of School


Our beautiful 7 year old.



Linc started walking at 9 1/2 months, he learned to say Dadda at 10 months, wave bye-bye and  snap.  That's right.  At 10 months old, our baby genius started snapping.  I'm sure there's a huge future for a child snapping-prodigy.  All of these things I have adorable videos for.  Yet, I think Blogger has changed and now I can't figure out how to upload videos.  Hmmm... next post I guess.

4 comments:

The Siegert Family said...

YEA your baaccckkkkkk.. we missed ya on here. LOL// lets hope you can just keep it up.. he he

Kirsten: said...

hello my long lost friend!!! thx for updating us on your amazing kids!!!

Leilani said...

Yippee! Thanks for the update. Ummm who are the Tumblers?? Is it a joke I don't get?

Kelly said...

The Tumblers... yes, a bit of a joke. A friend suggested it and it just fits so well - with these boys in particular! Could be "The Glass's".....