Monday, March 8, 2010

Messy Eater

Linc is the messiest eater of all my kids. I kid you not, he covers himself from TOP to BOTTOM when he eats.  For some reason, as soon as I turn away form him, he grabs handfuls of food and then rubs it all over his head.  Maybe he sees Daddy with the hair gel in the morning and thinks it's the same thing?  Who knows.  But when we're home for the day, I tend to just keep him in a diaper only because otherwise, we'll go through 6 changes of clothes.
So after lunch the other day I was cleaning peanut butter of his head, his ears, his belly, his toes... when I realized I was practically bathing him anyway and would save myself time by just putting him right in the sink.  And my teeny tiny little guy still fit right in the sink at 15 months old! (Kaden would have never fit in the sink at that age.)  Lincoln thought it was hilarious and he loved playing with the water.
 
  
 


1 comment:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

He looks like he loved it! I don't recall doing sink baths after like 3 months...but, our kitchen is really small, with a cabinet right over the sink. Perfect for hitting your head on it!