Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Muffins with Mom

We had Muffins with Mom this Tuesday at Kaden's Preschool. We got to eat muffins and juice together upstairs and then we went back to the classrooms where the kids sang a song about moms, and then Kaden gave me a flower in a pot that he had planted, with a cute picture of him and a heart-shaped pin he made for me to wear, that he had decorated all by himself! I think Kaden's favorite part was the chocolate muffins (because of course anything food-related is his favorite!) but I must say, my favorite part was the singing. Kaden was the best singer there!

5 comments:

Kirsten: said...

Ahh, how sweet!!! Happy Early Mother's Day!!!

The Siegert Family said...

soo sweet.. happy mother day too.. love ya

Kelly said...

Oops, I messed up adding the video, so it only showed the first clip as a picture. Check it out again, there's a video of him singing!

The Siegert Family said...

ha ha thats even better. I love how he is the loudest and swaying from side to side. ..sooo cute

Laura said...

Now that's cute!!! What a sweet baby boy he's turning into! Happy Mother's Day to a fantastic Mommy :) Love ya